Article provided by: Triad Pain Management Clinic
Triad Pain Management Clinic has a local reputation for excellence that has long been the cornerstone of their business. Providing optimal healthcare for treatment of both recent onset pain and chronic pain has made the clinic uniquely able to meet the needs of Chandler residents. If you’re currently dealing with lower back pain, you’re most likely looking for immediate relief in the Chandler clinic. Schedule an appointment to find out what Triad’s professionals can do to help.
Essential to the success of your treatment is your initial evaluation. Triad’s pain management specialists, physicians and staff will take your history, perform a thorough physical exam and review your medical records to accurately identify what it causing your lower back pain. An accurate diagnosis will show where your pain is stemming from and allow the right treatment plan for your condition. Triad provides a wide range of examination types and evaluations, including:
- Examinations to determine the cause of acute or chronic pain
- Evaluations to take into account whether medicine management would be beneficial to the patient. It is typically only after other non-invasive or mildly-invasive treatments have been employed without yielding results that medicine management will be implemented, however it is not ruled out if it will be of help.
- ENG testing to determine whether a patient’s dizziness or lack of balance is connected with an inner ear disease.
- Functional Capacity evaluations to determine whether a patient is able to function at their workplace. This exam is often performed when an employer refuses to adhere to worker’s comp rulings.
- Chiropractic care for total health of the body, pain management, and for the diagnosis and treatment of neuromuscular disorders. Chiropractic can effectively be employed for pain management and treatment of pain.
- Non-surgical orthopedics for lower back relief in the Chandler clinic. Triad Pain Clinic does not simply treat the pain, their dedicated staff is committed to diagnosing the cause of the patient’s pain as well, with an emphasis on eliminating pain.
- Triad’s on-site diagnostic testing offers convenience to patients as well as the ability to determine the origin of pain. The Chandler office offers both Electromyography, to check the health of the muscles and nerves, as well as Nerve Conduction Velocity, an electrical test to detect nerve injury.
Triad Pain Management Clinic offers a wide range of treatment options to meet the needs of their patients, including intervention injections that can provide lower back pain relief. Chandler residents are welcome to schedule an appointment by phone, by calling 480-413-0586. Lower Back Pain Relief Chandler